Pages

Tuesday 17 October 2017

Rosaleen Immersion Assembly

On Monday 16 of October. Pt England school had an immersion assembly and start term 4.

The school theme is Musical Madness. Team 3 is telling a story through music Team 1 is doing music makes you feel happy, Team 2 is making songs with different instruments, Team 3 is telling stories with songs, Team 5 looks how music in movies invoke feelings. Team 4’s topic is about making instruments and creating music. The Team 4 movie was cool and sung  songs and danced. I wanted to learn about music madness, how to play the drum. Because it makes a cool sound. I feel happy because music is like everything in life to me, music makes me happy, when I hear music I love to hear music because it inspired me to sing and dance. Music makes me smile, I love to have fun with music cause it makes my body move when I’m happy.

this week we are learning about musical madness.
Walt: structure and write a recountWalt: use interesting and specific vocabulary 

No comments:

Post a Comment