Pages

Tuesday 27 August 2019

RECORDING.(Technology Wood)

Hi, my name is Rosaleen today I am going to tell you guys how did I make my piano step by step.

STEP:1 First I used a pencil, paper, and ruler to make the full size working the reason why  I used these tools because is much easier for me to use it.

STEP: 2 Here are the tools that I used to measure my wood is a Tri-square and a pencil because that the only tools to use to measure your wood.

STEP: 3 I marked a Square line at 160  across and I use a ruler and a pencil because that tool is the best one to use to mark your paper.

STEP: 4 I cut off the first piece of wood using a backed saw and a bench hook because I think that the great idea.

STEP: 5 Then I marked out the joint using a tri-square and a pencil because there are no other tools to use.

STEP: 6 I use a wood chisel and a mallet to cut up my joint because I think that the best tools to use to cut up the joint.

STEP: 7 So after I cut up the joint I gave it to Mr. Grandy to check it if is good or not, so when I finished that I glue it in then I have to wait for half an hour.

STEP: 8 After I finished half an hour I cut up a piece of a skinny wood for my lid.

STEP: 9 After I finish cut up the piece of a skinny wood then I draw the keyboard of the piano with a pencil and a black pen.

STEP: 10 So after that I made a little piece of a flower out of wire to hold on to it to open the lid.

No comments:

Post a Comment